Monday, August 1, 2016

Best Year Ever Sale

Back to School for many kids means the excitement of new shoes, new clothes, new school supplies, a new lunch box, and a new backpack, along with the anticipation of a new teacher and school year.

Back to School for teachers can also mean new shoes, a new outfit or two, or a new hairstyle along with that same sense of excitement and anticipation. Back to School for teachers might also include new classroom decor and brightly colored containers for organizing. I always enjoyed having a new designer clipboard (for holding my daily plans) and fancy file folders.

Teachers Pay Teachers would love for you to envision the Best Year Ever!

Enjoy 20% off all my resources, including bundles, August 1st- 3rd! Use the code at checkout on August 1st-2nd for a total of 28% off. It's time to envision your best year ever!

With that in mind, there will be a site wide sale August 1st and 2nd, to help get you started. I'll be offering 20% off all my resources, including bundles, through August 3rd. Use the code BESTYEAR for an additional 10% off (for a total of 28%) on August 1st and 2nd.

I have been searching high and low for the best teaching resources ever on TpT. I'd love to hear about the best one you have found!


No comments:

Post a Comment